I’m super excited to be running our luxury Christmas wreath workshops again this year and the classes are now open for booking here. I’m changing things up a little with a new venue (I’m very restricted on numbers in my little workshop) in Lichfield city centre – the wonderful new Bore St bakery run by artisan baker, Nathan Carter, who will be putting on some tasty treats for us.
You will learn traditional wreath-making techniques with gorgeous seasonal foliage and natural materials to create a stunning wreath to proudly display on your front door and learn skills you can turn to year after year.
• Light festive refreshments provided
• All materials and tools will be supplied
• Be prepared to get your hands dirty – bring gardening gloves if you want to keep your hands and nails nice!
• Dress warmly and wear comfortable footwear
• Thursday 14th December (2-4.30pm) 2 SPACES LEFT
• Saturday 16th December (2-4.30pm) SOLD OUT
• Wednesday 20th December (6-8.30pm) SOLD OUT
• Saturday 23rd December (2-4.30pm) 6 SPACES LEFT
Price: £65 per person
Location: Bore St Bakery, Lichfield